BIG FISH/ LITTLE FISH
BIG FISH LITTLE FISH
|Tabitha Lyons||Avery Holt and Gwyneth applequist|
|Isabella Messersmith||Hadley Moriarty and Frances Kleinsteuber|
|Grace Holley||Ansley Palmateer and Ruby Zimmerman|
|Charley Zimmerman||Adeline Hamman|
|Hadley Petitmermet||Charlotte Wanger|
|Gracie Bescanceny||Cora Baumann-Clayton|
|Nora Winter||Caroline Penry|
|Maggie Wanger||Sophie Penry|
|Kitty Ross||Emily Pugh|
|Addison Holt||Everly Carr|
|Kit Buckheit||Grace Krebs|
|Charlotte Ross||Savannah Harvey|
|Yuna Nicklas||Adelie Carr|
|Elise Wilcox||Mia Hackett|
|Kendall Baxter||Eva Arguello|
|Madison Williams||Aven Goodrum|
|Janie Buckheit||Nora Zimmerman|
|Haley Wanger||Maggie Madden|
|Audrey Luong||Simone Paulsen|
|Kenzie Williams||Kylia Carr|
|Maeve Winter||Ava Hackett|
|Addison Rockwood||Vivienne Holley|
|Kate Pomerantz||Gretchen Meredith|
BIG FISH LITTLE FISH
|Declan Madden||George Mushovic|
|Preston Lyons||Will Fetter|
|Nicolas Messersmith||Greyson Dowler|
|Jacoby Rockwood||Sam Berman|
|Mason Pugh||Finn Applequist|
|Alex Luong and Jackson Koechley||Bennett Arguello|
|Drake Bowser and Max Berman||Bennett Rockwood|
|Liam Madden||Tommy Pugh|
|Mason Petitmermet||Henry Mushovic|
|Matt Lee||Jack Fetter|
|Matthew Neptune||Quinn Hackett|
|Anthony Messersmith||Lander Bowser|
|Cole Mauvais||Brooks Baumann-Clayton|
|Peter Neptune||Gus Kleinsteuber|
Big Fish / Little Fish Program
Calling All Big Fish/Little Fish!
The Big Fish, Little Fish program is designed to build relationships, camaraderie, and team spirit between the age groups. The Big Fish/Little Fish program is not about elaborate gifts – it is about actions and behavior. It is about being a supportive teammate!
Both swimmers are encouraged to cheer each other on at practices and meets. However, the Big Fish should take the lead to be a mentor, cheerleader, and role model of what makes a good teammate. To ensure the success of the program, it is important that Big Fish fulfill these expectations. If you don’t think you can reliably serve in this role, please don’t sign-up to participate in the program.
Here’s How to Get Involved:
1. CREATE- Write your Big/ Little Fish a note, draw a picture, or make a friendship bracelet! Use your talents to inspire your Big/ Little Fish to swim fast and psych them up for a great meet!
2. CHEER - Watch your Big/Little Fish swim at meets! Be the loudest and most supportive teammate on the pool deck!
3. CONGRATULATE- After your Big/Little Fish race, be there to tell them how great they swam!
4. AT THE POOL- If you are at the pool, meet up with your Little Fish for some fun. Go for a swim (Big Fish can help Little Fish with their strokes), a walk, or even a snack together. Make this a memorable experience for you as well as them!!
5. FUN EVENTS/ OTHER - Spend some time together at events such as swimming under the stars, Pirates Cove, or the Banquet. We will suggest other activities at season at meets and practices for Big Fish/ Little Fish to connect!
To Be a BIG FISH:
- Be 10 or older
- You must commit to cheering on your Little Fish.
- If possible, let your Little Fish know when you are going to miss a meet or any social event.
To Be a LITTLE FISH:
- Age 9 and under
- Just let us know if your child wants to participate!
- If possible, let your Big Fish know when you are going to miss a meet or any social event.
Please complete the following form for each swimmer that would like to participate in the Big Fish/Little Fish Program. Please complete the form by June 2 at 3pm. Buddies will be sent via email and on the website by June 4. Sorry for the short turn around.
After you sign-up, you will be assigned a Big/Little Fish who is counting on you! If for any reason you are no longer able to participate, please notify Natalie Messersmith at 720-971-9774 or email@example.com.