How to register
In order to join the Sundance Sailfish Swim team, you must first join the Sundance Hill Pool and Tennis Club. The link for the POOL registration is below. Your registration for the swim team will not be complete, unless you also are a member of the pool.
SWIM TEAM REGISTRATION
Online Registration....Things to do:
1) Make sure you have joined the pool!!! You registration will not be complete unless you join the pool.
2) Go online and login to the Sailfish Swimtopia website.
2) Make sure your swimmer information is correct, or if new, enter your swimmer information.
3) Pick volunteer shifts! Or pay $400 and opt out.
4) Volunteer shifts/point....Things to remember:
- Each family (except for Mudskipper Only families) will be expected to fulfill six volunteer points.
- Regular season shifts (meets, parties, setup and cleanup, etc.) are worth one point each.
- Prelims/championship shifts are worth two points each. Each family may do only one Fun Meet shift.
- Each shift is two to three hours, depending on the nature of the job.
5) Sign waivers and pay.
The 2018-2019 Sundance Swim Team swimsuit is the Speedo Hyrdo Amp PowerFLEX. This suit is long lasting, supportive, fully lined, chlorine-resistant and resists sagging and bagging.
Swimmers can get fitted and purchase swimsuits at MI Sports, 4025 E Iliff Ave, Denver, CO 80222, 303-757-4674. Hours M-Sat 10a-6p. Tell them you are with Sundance Swim Team to obtain the team pricing.
Fins can also be purchased at MI Sports. They have FINIS swim fins for about $20.
Please contact Lisa Mauvais at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Girls Swimsuit Discounted Team Price: $51.80
Boys Jammer Team Discounted Price: $34.30