Swim Team Registration
You must register online, and here is how to do it when registration opens at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 14:
1) In order to join the Sundance Hills Swim Team, you must first join the Sundance Hills Pool and Tennis Club. The link for the POOL registration is below and will become active/open in April. Your registration for the swim team will not be complete unless you also are a member of the pool.
2) Go online and log in to the Sailfish Swimtopia website.
2) Make sure your swimmers' information is correct. If you are new to our swim team, enter information for each swimmer.
3) Pick volunteer shifts! See #4 below for more information. If you would rather skip the volunteer shifts, you can pay $400 and opt out. If you choose to pay $400, you will be charged immediately and do not have to fulfill any volunteer shifts for the duration of the season.
4) Things to know about volunteer shifts:
- Each family (except for Mudskipper Only families) will be expected to fulfill six volunteer points. If you have only a Mudskipper in your family (and no other swimmers), you do not have to sign up for any volunteer shifts.
- Regular season shifts (meets, parties, setup and cleanup, etc.) are worth one point each.
- Prelims/championship shifts are worth two points each.
- Each family may do only one Fun Meet shift.
- Each shift is two to three hours, depending on the nature of the job.
5) Sign waivers and pay.