Team registration is open!
STEP 1 - Register for the Pool
Sundance Hills Pool and Tennis Membership
Swim team families must first join the Sundance Hills Pool and Tennis Club.
M.P.M. is a recreation and management company that specializes in swimming pool management and organization of recreation events. M.P.M. manages the Sundance Hills Pool and Tennis Club.
Click this link after April 1, 2022 to sign up for the Sundance Pool Membership.
Membership fees for 2022 are: $400 for residents and $750 for non-residents.
STEP 2 - Swim Team Registration
Registration will be live at 10:00 am on April 10th.
You will be able to register online via the link below OR at our Open House between 10:00 am - 1:00 pm on April 10th.
Our Open House will be held at a Board Member's residence due to the Sailfish room being under construction. The address for the Open House is 5707 S Galena St.
To Register Online:
1) Login to the Sailfish Swimtopia website https://sailfish.swimtopia.com
2) Confirm that your swimmers' information is correct. If you are new to our swim team, enter information for each swimmer.
3) Choose volunteer shifts.
- For descriptions of each shift, click here:Volunteer Info.
- Each family (except for Mudskipper Only families) will be expected to fulfill six volunteer points/shifts by the end of the seaons. If you have only a Mudskipper in your family (and no other swimmers), you do not have to sign up for any volunteer shifts.
- You must sign up for 4 of your 6 volunteer shifts to complete registration.
- Prelims and finals shifts will be released closer to the start of the season. Prelim/finals shifts are worth 2 points (meaning each single shift at prelims are the equivalent of 2 regular season shifts) and can be used to fulfill your requirement. Reminder - prelims are during the week, so volunteer shifts during prelims may mean some parents will have to take time away from work. Many parents prefer to sign up to volunteer on the prelim day(s) that their child will be swimming in since they will likely take time away from work that day to support their child.
- Each shift is usually 2.5-4 hours, depending on the nature of the job.
- Families who do not complete their 6 shift requirement will be charged $400.
4) Sign waivers and pay.
To Register at the Open House
Visit our Open House between 10:00 am - 1:00 pm on April 10th and volunteers will help walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have.
STEP 3 - Swimmingly App Sign Up
All swimmers need to be registered in Swimmingly in order to participate in meets! Swimmingly is the league's scoring, meet management system that will make meets run smoothly and more efficiently. If you do not register your swimmer(s) in Swimmingly, they will not be able to participate in a meet. It is $12 per swimmer to register on the app. Don’t register Mudskippers!
Returning Parents WITH an active Swimmingly account:
Go here for step-by-step instructions to register & sign-up your swimmer(s) using the Club Registration Code: 26a5cb9b-3afc-11eb-83f7-
Click here to register for this season.
New Parents WITHOUT an active Swimmingly account:
Go for step-by-step instructions to register & sign-up your swimmer(s) using the Club Registration Code: 26a5cb9b-3afc-11eb-83f7-
Click here to register for Swimmingly for the first time.
Please download Swimmingly and Swimmingly Fan from the App Store or Google Play. You can download the app on Andriod or IOS devices.
- You will use the Swimmingly App if you are a timer or stroke judge.
- Swimmingly Fan is for tracking the meet, your swimmers, and results.
- To learn more about the app click here.
Swimmingly would like us to share that once you register & sign-up your swimmer(s) using the instructions below, they'll automatically populate on the roster and become active for the season! Per the Swimmingly Child Protection Policy, as a guardian, you will have oversight of your swimmer(s) and can invite other parents/guardians/grandparents that you wish to affiliate with your swimmers in the Swimmingly Clubhouse!
If you have problems with this, please email email@example.com
The swim team fees (including the Mudskipper program) will be $150 per swimmer. Swimmers will also need to register through the Swimmingly app, which costs $12 per swimmer.
Here is what you get for your registration fees:
- Swim practices daily
- Team T-shirt
- Monday Funday practices in June
- Swimming Under the Stars event
- Pirates Cove team night on a Sunday evening
- Individual & team pictures on a designated morning
- End-of-season celebration in July - may be extra cost
- Collector’s pin and meet ribbons
- More confidence in the pool
- Fun with teammates and coaches
- The chance to get better with every stroke