Team registration is now open!
Spread the word!
We will be hosting our annual open house for new families on Friday, April 12, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Sailfish Room. Board members will be on hand to answer questions, and we will have copies of our team handout to answer all the questions you didn't know you had. Light refreshments will be served. This is a great time for us to entice new families to join our swim team, so tell everyone you know!
As we are finalizing our coaching staff for the summer, we are delighted to announce the return of our head coach, Matt Gibson. This will be Matt's fifth year as our head coach. He is currently a fifth-grade teacher in Denver Public Schools and also coaches for the year-round swim program Aquawolves. We can't contain our excitement for Matt and his wife, Kayleen, who is pregnant with their first child, a baby boy due in August.
- Open house: Friday, April 12, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Sailfish Room
- Registration: Sunday, April 14, 10:00 a.m. online and in the Sailfish Room (until 1:00 p.m.)
- Practices begin: Monday, May 13
- Morning practices begin: Tuesday, May 28
- Team lunch: Friday, June 7
- Picture Day: Thursday, June 13
- Swimming Under the Stars: Tuesday, June 18
- Gabby Krause Swim-a-Thon: Friday, June 21
- Pirates’ Cove: Sunday, June 23
- Root beer floats and mohawks: Friday, July 12
- Banquet and sleepover: Saturday, July 13
- Fun Meet: Saturday, May 25
- Meet #1, June 1: home vs. Homestead
- Meet #2, June 8: away vs. Willow Creek II
- Meet #3, June 15: home vs. Hampden Heights
- Meet #4, June 22: away vs. Homestead Farm II
- Meet #5, June 29: home vs. Stonegate
Week of prelims: July 8 through July 12
- Monday: 13–18 @ Ben Franklin (note new day for this age group)
- Tuesday: 8 & under @ CCV (note new day for this age group)
- Wednesday: 9–10 @ Homestead
- Thursday: 11–12 @ Heritage Greens
- Championships: Saturday, July 13 @ Stonegate